This incident is confirmed to be fully resolved now. We will review details during the next few days and follow up sharing a public post-mortem.
Jun 18, 08:08 UTC
A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.
Jun 18, 03:29 UTC
Our datacenter provider has confirmed resolution of this problem. We will keep a close eye on the connections during the next few hours.
The list of services that were impacted as been confirmed as:
- smpp3.nexmo.com, smpp4.nexmo.com, smpp3.nexmocn.com and smpp4.nexmocn.com
- Inbound calls to APAC Long Virtual Numbers
- Inbound SMS to Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand numbers
- Outbound SMS to APAC destinations was partially affected, particularly towards Japan and Indonesia
Jun 18, 03:30 UTC
We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Jun 18, 00:13 UTC
Since 11:21 PM UTC we are experiencing a severe public network disruption in our Singapore datacenter. It is causing packet loss and high latency while connecting to endpoints served by that datacenter. Impacted services include:
- inbound calls to APAC Long Virtual Numbers
We will update this announcement as soon as we have more details available.
Jun 18, 00:11 UTC